Resources for Oakland companies, nonprofits and employees to prepare, prepare and react to Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19).
- Employee, Musician and Arts Nonprofit Resources
- Request one-on-one Company Assistance
- SBA Loans & Advance Give
- Grant Programs
- Loan Products
- Jobless Benefits
- Sick & Disability Keep
- Help Products & Solutions
- Steps to Preserve Income
- Eviction Moratorium
- Workplace Security
- Sales, Releases and Past Updates
- Translated Papers
Employee, Musician and Arts Nonprofit Resources
When it comes to latest Alameda County Health that is public Order authorized available and shut companies, please go to the Planning Resources for Business Re-Opening web site
Request one-on-one Company Assistance
Companies, nonprofits and single proprietors are asked to just take the town’s COVID-19 Company Impact information Survey, to get assistance that is one-on-one.
Small enterprises, nonprofits, sole proprietors and separate contractors may feel overrun by the support that is many available. Please think over:
- Using now for the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan and give Advance
- Pursuing a crowdsourced, zero-interest loanfrom KIVA
SBA Loans & Advance Give
SBA’s Payroll Protection System
Improve: The due date for trying to get the Payroll Protection Program (PPP) had been August 8, 2020. SBA information demonstrates that significantly more than 6,700 Oakland companies have now been authorized for PPP loans.
SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program offered loans all the way to ten dollars million together with select banks. This can be a forgivable loan to keep workers on payroll and keep wage amounts for as much as 24 months. To be forgiven, at the least 60percent for the loan is employed for payroll, like the cost of employer-provided health advantages. This loan provides the opportunity to hire them back if you’ve already laid off your employees.
- Less overall is needed to be used on payroll. Initially 75% associated with the loan must be useful for keeping payroll to allow the mortgage to be forgiven. That limit is currently 60% вЂ“ permitting as much as 40per cent to be utilized on lease, home loan, interest and resources.
- More hours to pay the funds. Borrowers will are in possession of 24 months to make use of their PPP funds, as opposed to the initial 2 months.
- More hours to rehire staff. Borrowers are in possession of until December 31 to ultimately achieve the staffing mandate of keeping the number that is average of that they had on payroll at the time of February 15.
- Longer to settle. For everyone loans that aren’t completely forgiven, borrowers currently have 5 years to cover right right back loans made on or after June 5. For all with loans made just before 5, check with your lender about entering an agreement to extend your repayment period june.
PPP Loans faqs – might 27, 2020 (includes info on loan forgiveness)
Loan Forgiveness Application and instructions that are detailed been released when it comes to Payroll Protection Program. The shape and guidelines include a few measures to cut back conformity burdens and simplify the method for borrowers.
SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan
June 15, 2020 modify: The SBA has reopened the Economic Injury tragedy Loan (EIDL) and EIDL Advance program portal to any or all qualified candidates experiencing financial impacts because of COVID-19. Given that the EIDL and EIDL Advance application portal is accepting applications that are new extra smaller businesses and non-profits should be able to get long-lasting, low-interest loans and emergency funds вЂ“ decreasing the financial effects of COVID-19 on the organizations, workers additionally the communities they help.
The SBA has advised the City that organizations whom sent applications for a financial damage tragedy Loan (EIDL) ahead of March 30, should re-apply now utilising the online portal.
Prepping to utilize for crisis SBA Economic Injury Loans – Source: Northern California small company developing Centers
- Apply on line at SBA’s Disaster Loan Assistance Portal
- Make sure to check out the field at end for the application for approximately $10,000 advance grant, grant total is founded on pre-disaster worker count ($1,000 per worker)
- Here is the quickest method to obtain fast monetary support. Also you still keep the cash advance as a grant if you decide not to take the loan or are declined
- View a video that is informational the Economic Injury Disaster Loan
That is generally speaking eligible:
- Smaller businesses (generally speaking those with lower than 500 workers)
- Sole proprietors, separate contractors and persons that are self-employed
- Nonprofits вЂ“ ۵۰۱(c), 501(d) or 501 ( ag ag e)
- Faith-based companies, no matter whether they give you secular services that are social
Want Assistance navigating and SBA loan program?
- Berkeley Law studentshelp small businesses navigate the CARES that is federal Act
Laney & Merritt students BWOPA CARES Fall 2020 funds of $250. The applying due date is 6 pm on December 9.
The East Bay Community EnergyвЂ™s (EBCE) COVID-19 Community Grant provides funds all the way to $10,000 to for-profit or organizations that are nonprofit provide help in one or more associated with following areas: Assistance in Energy or bills, Food safety, Rent Support, bodily and Mental Health solutions
The Beauty Changes Lives Nail expert Relief give is present to licensed experts who can maybe not keep their regular earnings throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. One-time funds of $1,000 can be found to offer short-term economic relief to qualifying applicants that prove financial hardships. The application that is two-part perhaps maybe maybe not attentive to cellular devices, therefore please apply utilizing a computer or tablet. Applications are actually available.
Chance Fund’s Small Company Relief Fund
East Bay Community FoundationвЂ™s COVID-19 вЂ“ A just East Bay Response Fund for nonprofits
The Foundation Directory on the web helps nonprofits find funding by providing information regarding the public that is largest and personal fundamentals into the U.S.
The California Rebuilding Fund is really a loan that is new developed to help Ca’s smaller businesses because they adapt and navigate the consequences of COVID-19. Bbusinesses with as much as 50 employees that are full-time gross profits of lower than $2.5 million or below in 2019 can be entitled to use.
- Centro Community Partners offers regional business owners and businesses help whenever trying to get a KIVA loan
Tragedy Relief Loan Guarantee Program loans for smaller businesses and nonprofits