Resources for Oakland companies, nonprofits and employees to prepare, prepare and react to Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19).
- Employee, Musician and Arts Nonprofit Resources
- Request one-on-one Company Assistance
- SBA Loans & Advance Give
- Grant Programs
- Loan Products
- Jobless Benefits
- Sick & Disability Keep
- Help Products & Solutions
- Steps to Preserve Income
- Eviction Moratorium
- Workplace Security
- Sales, Releases and Past Updates
- Translated Papers
Employee, Musician and Arts Nonprofit Resources
When it comes to latest Alameda County Health that is public Order authorized available and shut companies, please go to the Planning Resources for Business Re-Opening web site
Request one-on-one Company Assistance
Companies, nonprofits and single proprietors are asked to just take the town’s COVID-19 Company Impact information Survey, to get assistance that is one-on-one.
Small enterprises, nonprofits, sole proprietors and separate contractors may feel overrun by the support that is many available. Please think over:
- Using now for the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan and give Advance
- Pursuing a crowdsourced, zero-interest loanfrom KIVA
SBA Loans & Advance Give
SBA’s Payroll Protection System
Improve: The due date for trying to get the Payroll Protection Program (PPP) had been August 8, 2020. SBA information demonstrates that significantly more than 6,700 Oakland companies have now been authorized for PPP loans.
SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program offered loans all the way to ten dollars million together with select banks. This can be a forgivable loan to keep workers on payroll and keep wage amounts for as much as 24 months. To be forgiven, at the least 60percent for the loan is employed for payroll, like the cost of employer-provided health advantages. This loan provides the opportunity to hire them back if you’ve already laid off your employees.
- Less overall is needed to be used on payroll. Initially 75% associated with the loan must be useful for keeping payroll to allow the mortgage to be forgiven.